|Technical Articles ( Last Updated 20090817 )|
- Packet Radio
- Operation of Tone Call Facilities ( ZS2JM )
- Dipole Calculation ( ZS2KW )
- Motorola Radio Interface Box ( ZS2JM )
- 13.8Volts 15 AMPs from a PC Power Supply.
- Switching Power Supplies for Ham use.
- Transformers and Transformer Formulae ( Late - ZS2JL )
- Solar Flux, A index and K index Explained
- Complete Country Prefix list ( HTML ) or ( Word Document ) from AC6V
- Rotator Brake Delay Modification ( ZS2KW )
- Electret Microphone Circuits ( Late - ZS2CR )
- HY-Gain TH6-DXX Layout and dimensions
- ZS2AI's article on Power Supplies
- ZS2AI's Repeater article
- OZ2CPU's Article on converting PC Power supplies.
- Fuchs B25 / B26 Radios
Disclaimer: You are most welcome to try any of the circuits and designs found on this website. Every care has been taken to provide accurate information. However the Border Radio club and its members take no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the use of these articles. Some of these articles are not suitable for novices. Remember ELECTRICITY can KILL.